welcome..........to MADCATS WORLD!

Its fun to be "Mad"... I say we all should be!

Friday, November 02, 2007


Here is the Cyber Spider..
Old toy, but amusing.... Poor Dog... O.O ooh right still
typing this ;) lol
Shes ok with it till it hits the floor..
This Video wasn't of her, and the Spider..
Was a demo of the Spider..

There is a new one in this years wishbook I plan on buying it,
its sooooo pretty and white,
6 eyes though.. But less spidery then?Maybe..
I just hope he turns corners a bit better then this one.

Still Photo from same night^


And this movie is the second one... because the first one was 4mb over the limit...
AND Blogger didn't know what to do with it,
didn't even tell me if it was to big or not
grr.. Anyway... TAKE 2.lol
I will tape a better one at some point...
Maybe the new one meeting the old one, and
the old one screaming, and running away..
I think that would be funny ;)
but sadly in TAKE 2...
He wouldn't make the screaming noise..
Maybe he was tired too.lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home