welcome..........to MADCATS WORLD!

Its fun to be "Mad"... I say we all should be!

Friday, November 02, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Happy Halloween... For real, though its a day late.... Plus I was over tired.lol Stayed up over 12... heading into 20 maybe hours awake.. Cause of a GW Halloween Event.. LOVED IT mind you.lol But after a ride to EB Games, to pick up my Game of the Year :Elder Scrolls 4: Obliv
ion 3... Coolest game might I add ^.^... I don't handle car rides well to begin with... Meaning if I'm in a car I get relaxed.. So.. Over tired in a Box-on-wheels that I normally fall asleep in.. I got to EB Games.. And was a Zombie, and one of the guys I liked was working that night too.lol But hes pretty funny, and played with my tiredness :P I went to all but 2 showings of Mad King Thorn.. And left my aviee for the last two showings... In which I got 18 Treat bags still.. He picks people for a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors.. The first time I got picked I was awake, and won... But my Friend told me I got picked 3 times while away O_o AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH... O.O Three... I had been waiting for him to pick me again... AND Three... While I was away.. Grr..



I thank Rex for the last picture..
Cause without all the in game Zombies
crowding him you
get to see him, and how big he is!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home