Just thought of this... And its cracking me up!!!!... Whats going on really seems like a horror movie... And campy? No? :P....
*Enter "I know what you did last summer" music*
*Computer rings*...
{Name}- I know youre there lisa ***<(ever see Hannibal Lecter.. And "Hello Clarisse"... this is how this sounds in my head ok O_o.. A friend of mine had said this to me after I told them... But the truth was... I had already thought of it that way.lol)***
{Lisa}- I am here.... And I am very busy..
.... Silence...
few minutes later...
{Name}- Hello there!!
((( Rolls eyes... busy.. busy busy busy.. Not free to chat... boy o boy)))
..... Silence...
Few minutes later
{Name}- ok......
(((but I wasn't free to chat in the first place!!)))
....
Later... Computer chimes again...
{Name}- Hello There!
[Lisa] - Oh for petes...
{Name}- I knew you wouldn't answer..
.... Silence...
An hour (maybe) later
*chime.... closes eyes..*
{Name}- Hi there!!
...Silence...
{Lisa}- I can't take your neediness anymore... I'm sorry, but I'm not your mum, and I'm
putting you on ignore <( with a couple spelling errors fixed from the real night -.-) *puts on Ignore... {Name}... Only person in ignore list, and I repeat only.. Even the bots I've put in there so they could stop Pming me aren't in there anymore.. The guy in the Alliance that was trying to use me to come hang out with my mum.. Not there.. The guy in the alliance I can't stand by times.. The Beggars, the naggers, the shit stirring people... None, only {Name}..*
*Next day... we're not talking a week later here.. No time for things to calm, cool, relax.. The very next day...*
*Chime.... I look*
{Name}- Hello there Lisa how are you
*other end... No answer.. Breathing slows down, as she slowly looks at the screen* *Scream!*
[Lisa] - No... No it can't be!!! How.. Did he find me!! OH NO!
*dial tone.. woman hangs up the connection, and runs*
[Lisa] - How did he break through! ...
There ends a "making light out of a odd status" By none other then MC Lisa! :P
Now move along, this was a joke.. Though the wordings may be the same as in real life.. I plan to go to Guild Wars now... Level Kadaj up.. only at 17, grrrr.. If only i had kept him earlier on... He would be 20, and so much stronger by now.. And hes so cool in GW ^.^ Will post as soon as I get him some better pants... Cause even though the top is not right looking for the movie one, its still the coolest GW Necro/Male top I've seen so far! Chao ;)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home