A good thing, deserves another... I think thats how it goes... So.. I am guessing, in terms of late in the Alliance.. A bad thing, deserves another.... O_o.. I will never understand it.. We lost the old guild, in the alliance, of which I will speak of now, nl.. Dutchsmokers..
[nl... I need to add this]
I heard from the gang... That they wanted to get rid of Guild Of Topcats [MaD]
Us... Madcat, and Cierdwyn.. because of our low Factions rating..
Plus any other guild in the Alliance that was also low in points..
I have to thank FOG for kicking them, and keeping us, and the other
guilds in the Alliance with a low point score..
even with all the ripping off, and All the oddities with the Alliance, and the guild in it.
I wanted to leave the Alliance.. Really badly.. They ignore you, talk down to you,
and a few of the people can be out right rude.. And thats not counting for
the cussing they do on the Alliance chat while the FOG person, with
the power to remove, and add, isn't on..
She has no idea, or maybe she does..
Anyway.. The Alliance... Most of it anyway. lol. Has really grown on me..
Alan, Sandi, Heartless :P (I think his name is Joe), and a couple others, They have really
made it worth being in the Alliance.. /salute
['Hopes this doesn't make people angry for her thoughts of wanting to leave in the beginning']
And now another guild has moved into its place.. And now they will not be spoken of :P
I will keep their name quiet, and the people in it.. Its only right, cause this could turn out...
in the Alliance, there is a rule... And still me being a big cusser.. Not proud of it... But I'll admit it :P
Agree with it, and if you haven't figured it out yet.. We will be getting no where ;) But its cussing, no cussing in the Alliance chat.. So no saying F***, R***, G*********, C***, and other sorts..
Crap being ok, along with shoot, I think shit it allowed.. Its been going through its changes.. I think
Shit is part of the free speech thing.. Anyway.. New Guild... New problems. We have a guy/girl..
They seem to cussing out loud on the Alliance, and .. err. A person from FOG, was on, that has the power to boot, and add Alliances at the moment, and she asked him/her to use .. better language..
Did NOT go over well, I would think.. later this person said a word in my list of "not cuss words", and got told that they didn't like the FOG person saying it..
I said, "Like what you say is any better", in defense of the Fog person..
The other guild gets huffy, but in a passive way I leave it.. Maybe should have said more..
But in a case of Trolls.. You have to learn to leave it.. Doesn't matter how right you are, and
what proof you have.. A Troll will back up a Troll, and allllll the little Troll'lings will be there to
back them up.. No matter how much the First Troll was in the wrong..
And for some reason... None of the others, will ever back you up.. These are people that
follow the first rule in Trollology :P "Leave a Troll to B****... They will blow up at some point,
and it works better if you leave them to it.."
That close to the Passive Aggressive way.. But Passives know a little better then the Leaving a Troll rule.. I'm not going to give out the Passive rules.. You HAVE to just learn this stuff.
Anyway.. I'm up for Dibs, and Coffeeeeeee.. Sweet, beautiful coffee.. I believe the only thing thats keeping me... Sort of alright..
So Peace to all... Cause we need more of it!
[Gold will mean I'm getting sidetracked... OR.. that I thought to add something at the last moment.. Its insane]
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home