welcome..........to MADCATS WORLD!

Its fun to be "Mad"... I say we all should be!

Monday, September 10, 2007

WTF.... Was all I could think today, when the boundaries in Guild Wars came crashing down... Put person on ignore... TOLD this person he was going on ignore... And yet.. Somehow still got a pm through to me.. *chime sound* {name} - "Hello There Lisa how are you?" .... "W.T.F" I thought...<(edited for your safety :P) Closer look.. "Wha? How..." *checks ignore part of buddies list* .... "No.. No hes still in there.. Then how.." .. *retype name back into ignore on top of the one, that was already there.... [Enter]... Ask Alliance if they would know how something like that would happen... Same Answer as always .... Dead silence :P* ... You know.. I don't know what gets to me more... A: How in the hell did he get past the guards for my Ignore :P ...... B: He just acted like he had ignored what I had said... "Hello there" indeed :P... C: That I was in Kamadan after that, and ran into him.. I fled.. Call me a wimp I don't care.. After his "I know youre there Lisa".. I just want to get away... Because now.. Its gone past annoying.... To darn right scary :S.. Why why can't I just find a nice, normal, friendly guy, that would get needy, whiny, and then not give you peace of mind, when they are acting like a jerk!!! *cough* At least the last one I ran into that was alot like this new guy... Doesn't pm me like {name} does... So I have kept him in my friends list.. The first guy is like this... He doesn't get anything either... But the difference is, hes great at giving room so.. In the end you feel like talking to him again, till it doesn't matter how hard to try to explain something, he doesn't get it... Then.. Just walk away, and talk to him, another day.. The one I ran into after him.. Was.. Morbid, and creepy... So I don't talk to him too often, but the way he would say, and do things, really reminds me of {name} in a Not-So-Good kind of way..Said he was going hunting with some people that didn't like him, and was afraid what might happen to him.. He was off line for weeks...
I worried the whole time.. Then while trying to make a "I'm really sorry, but its not my fault I ignore" sort of thing.. He said well fine I might as well just go hang myself then... I felt guilty.. But.. Thats what he wanted.. NO ONE.. And might I repeat. lol. NO ONE.. Tells you that..... Without wanting to make you feel like shit, so you have to say you're sorry, and then.. In that moment.. You'll know if its even worth it anymore.. Well its not.. And I wish he would just quit pming me... Quit finding a way around it.. And leave me alone.. He was his own worst enemy.lol. If "You" would've given me time to think without all the stupid pm's, maybe then I would've thought a way, but its too far, and too lost now..



SO. lol... There you have it, for the people that might read this, I've been typing this to get out stress, and to try to let him know, if he reads this... .... And as horrible as these last few posts have been, and how down they have been.. You don't know (or you may) How weird it is to have someone like that in your life.. Its draining :P (so yes no worries! I will be coming up with more Guild Wars pictures so we can all amuse our self!) Or a home movie.. still playing around with the new blogger.. *oooo preeeetty*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home