welcome..........to MADCATS WORLD!

Its fun to be "Mad"... I say we all should be!

Friday, November 02, 2007

The Pain in my Neck..

True story.. There IS a pain in my neck. No idea why, but I assume that it is stress, and Anger..
Then one day I got a pm from someone, and it really hurt bad in those few moments before I gathered myself, and continued to ignore... Then the alliance ... God some of those people... Anyway they would speak, and I'm ok with the fun, and the nice but.... This whole "I'm bett'a then you" gang attacks when people say something simple is getting out of hand... And Pink.. Beloved Pink... Who came in picked fights, threw fits, and has left about 20 times now... Won't leave... And I feel like his whole "Every skill you use, SUCKS... Every weapon you use.... SUCKS.. Every thing you think, SUCKS... AND LAST OF ALL YOU SUCK!" theory on life O_o.. Seems to be rubbing off on every boy in the alliance.. And now it sucks.lol
Scotty... The pain.. Downer of the game..
Every happy moment, funny moment, and this guy pipes in with a stupid MEAN comment...
He pmed me mum nonstop, with questions about everything... Even about my Dad :?
Confusing... Then one of the times before he moved to her ignore he pmed me to ask me if he
could join me... Knowing from a previous alliance message that I was with my mother..
And now he just pokes at me... Waiting for me.. Waiting... For me to get myself in trouble..
My bullshit buttons don't take alot anymore, and so yes I answer him in a Passive way..
Cause us Passive Aggressive people know its not what you say, but how you say it...
And its all in getting the person back...
Our alliance is falling apart.. And nothing against Sandi... But shes not doing a very good
job at being alliance leader... Then again I would've kicked any group that Pink joined,
and would've ended up smaller... Another thing... Because I just realized my neck was getting better typing this crap out.... IF you're going into a party...
YOU try hard... Got that? You don't go to check your MSN in mid battle.. You kill the team..
Often, and alot... LIKE MYSELF!! Don't want to join a party with you again...
So stop cleaning your nails, talking with everyone, and ending up killing us all..
Shut down everything but GW, and if you can't focus on GW at that moment ... THEN DON'T
RISK OTHER PEOPLES DP CAUSE OF YOUR STUPID CHAT LIFE O_o

The pain in my neck....
Much Much better...
And for you that keeps commenting here... I guess you are reading
it if you keep posting on it :P
For me.. You were not helping.. So I am sorry you never realized that,
and it will not change my mind..


Bless the BLOG, my neck feels much much better



SO now to go dig the camera out, and
post the pic I meant to post on the 31st..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home