Not that I was out much with the hummingbirds this year,
but last year I got some cute shots... And even a movie!
Though I can't show many things/movies... And I did make a new one tonight
with Harry the cat :P I'll wait to see if I really want to be in it -.-
People hearing my voice in high notes, low notes, whatever..
If different then showing ones self..
Then as I said that I had to go check, and see if I was in any of the ones
I was posting O_o
I want to post my Getaway game driving skills, but its 13kb bigger then
the Blogger says :P
But thats ok, I'll make a new one sometime, Heck
maybe even post Amplitude,
or one of the other games.. I suck at Amplitude at the moment..
Been to long, my hand rejects it now a days..
Which might bite at a few of my friends that I use to
play that with.. They have gotten older now, and don't seem to want me around as
much... Weeeeell, then again I did say nothing
to the ones mum when she asked if I could do something..
She might be angry with me! And so in that he might be angry with me.lol
In all I don't worry, but then again I just forgot I was going
to call my Friend Kyle, and haven't yet...
To my Friend Aylssa! An early Happy Birthday,
Guess I should really bring you out for a drink once you're
back... If you're not already.lol Check my E-Mail in the morning..
So this world is made of.... He he he..
Love, and Peace...
And sadly I've got a knot in my neck (the size
of a baseball) thats killing me,
after I had noticed something on my blogger that I got
rid of... Sort of ticking me off, and feeling bad at the
same time.. Yet again.. I really can't do it anymore
I'm not getting any younger, and would rather
not make myself older any faster thank you.lol
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home