welcome..........to MADCATS WORLD!

Its fun to be "Mad"... I say we all should be!

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Shojo Beat..
A huge Manga magazine that we get here..
Has called to me before, but
this time I really wanted to buy it,
just to see what it was all about..

(and yes I know its for older teens..
But I just left that age range myself :P)

The whole book is sort of cool,
its the Halloween version after all }:3



But the Horoscope-

Virgo - Turn your bedroom into a sanctuary with your favorite art on the walls, music in your player, and toys on the bed. Here's where you'll go to get creative. And something amazing is set to come up.



This took everything I have been trying to be away from me, and all that was left was me.

I am happy,
Now to mums terror }:3
I'm off to put my posters back on my wall, and may just go blast my music..
cause this horoscope is me, my old me anyway ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home