welcome..........to MADCATS WORLD!

Its fun to be "Mad"... I say we all should be!

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Here It, err SHE is. :P lol
My Dog Jenny..

Dopey Smile -- ^
She does a really big smile,
but you have to have been gone
for a few hours to really see it.

And she has demon laser eyes!
lol,


For the dog lover :P
But I left a couple kitties in it ;)
AND I have a video to post for ya, but
the size of it I'll have to wait for later.

15 Comments:

At 7:49 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay thankyou maddog!!!

 
At 8:10 a.m., Blogger Cierdwyn said...

*peeks into the room* .... GELF !!! Hi sweetie .. here's a big ol' {{{hug}}} .. aaannnnd now back to your regularly scheduled blogging *slips back out*. ;)

Cier :D

 
At 4:49 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

/wabe hi back atcha cier

 
At 5:17 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

see i get hugz from your mum and you dont even turn msn on anymore ;)

 
At 12:47 p.m., Blogger Lisa said...

I turned it on the other day..
Wasn't fully there, but it was on for a while!! ;)P

But I won't be on there too often,
soooooo I guess I'll have to {{Hugs}}
then as well lol

 
At 4:52 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh now your just playing hard to get ;)

 
At 4:21 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

who wrote that? was it me?

 
At 4:21 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

i guess so

 
At 4:35 p.m., Blogger Cierdwyn said...

Um .. Gelf .. dear .. just how many personalities have you got living in there ?? O_o

:P

 
At 1:59 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

56?

 
At 10:48 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

not usually

 
At 4:24 p.m., Blogger Cierdwyn said...

O_o ... Ahahahahaha .. bless you're li'l heart .. erm .. hearts .. too funny !! :P

Really is nice to see you still around kiddo .. :)

 
At 4:35 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

which one of us?

 
At 5:34 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

what did you quit bloging ;)

 
At 8:56 a.m., Blogger Cierdwyn said...

Why you .. yes YOU ;) are my favorite .. but .. please don't tell the others 'cuz you know how they can be .. ;)

:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home