welcome..........to MADCATS WORLD!

Its fun to be "Mad"... I say we all should be!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

The Memorial Location on my blog, for

Sweetie


In your eyes..
I miss the longing look, to be held.

In your fur,
I miss hearing you Purr.

In my arms,
I miss you sucking on my shirt.

In the mornings,
I miss waking up with you behind me.

In the Nights,
Having you as my company, while I
did whatever we humans do, with the
Electronics..

In your leaving,
I leave you my Favorite shirt, a Red rose, and
the Teddy of which you claimed.

In your place,
Nothing.

2 Comments:

At 3:37 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't really know much about poetry, but this is one beautiful poem. Sorry for your loss Yoshi.

 
At 1:16 p.m., Blogger Lisa said...

Thats very nice, Shin, thank you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home