I might as well type this... Cause though I've tried
hard to even look at my blog,
its not going to get any better..
December 27,
Sweetie Passed away.
The day before, on the 26th I had noted myself as on call..
She meowed often.. Or Squeaking nosies that passed as
meowing.. That every time she meowed that I would be there..
I said many things that night before bed.
And said how much I cared..
Then I said goodnight,
As she kept letting little meows out, as
I spoke to her...
I didn't want to leave her that night,
but for an unknown reason was really tired..
The next morning was horrible.
And as the days go by,
I dream about that little cat every night..
Which is very hard to get out of,
after I wake..
I truly miss her,
and its a pain like no other
to know I'll never see her again.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home