Well there IS a god :P
somewhere, and something... But its there..
Maybe its the God of Christmas Wishes, but
A time that I never wanted to see Christmas again, had past..
And I can't wait for Christmas now(Which a couple stores already have
Christmas deco -.-... And we KNOW Halloween is this month..), and a few
weeks ago I has said to mum how I really want eggnog...
Well stopped off at the store on the way home..
And there...
Sat it..
EGGNOG..
I bought a carton, and had an Eggnog'gasim :P
I gulped a bit, and stood...
"Wait for it.... Waaaait for it.."
Then there it was... That flavor ^,^
PS: I'm betting it won't last the rest of the day ;)
5 Comments:
make your own eggnog it tastes way better ;)
But the store brand tastes really good tooooo :P and my last eggnog failed.. So, I'll just stick with the stuff they make.lol
I like eggnog... O_o
See another one that likes Eggnog period.
You're other with all Nogs, or against here Gelf ;)
and you've never had "THE" Nog untill you've had the Eggnog'gasim :P
All your eggnogs are belong to us!
Post a Comment
<< Home