Mitzy (Loose of Fur - in the making)
^(6 months)
The difference a short time can make ;)
With her "Don't Touch Me"
way... Though its hard not to.lol
and her very cuddly way when
she does give in..
I can't explain how much joy
this cat has brought with her..
(^Though I have no idea what
she has planned for Mums
Squirrel^)
How shes even changed Harrys
life..
He was sneaking up on his own
fur clot on the floor..
Pounced, and ate it.lol...
He never does that, but
now that they fight, and chase,
and play.. Hes more like a kitten :P
^I think she loves Christmas..
She misses the tree ;)
Told her that it would be back next
year.. and that the 'Flies' are
right around the corner..
Much more entertainment..
^(still working on her singing,
shes ask not to be recorded... yet)
2 Comments:
awwwww so cute!
She really is the dearest little thing !! ..and sooooo spoiled .. :D
Post a Comment
<< Home