welcome..........to MADCATS WORLD!

Its fun to be "Mad"... I say we all should be!

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

In my posts, I try hard to never name names, but I've read back to find one that was very 'out there'... I take nothing back from that moment in time, cause its how I felt then...
Though for the one person no they haven't changed, and they came back AGAIN... To be the same.... Again...

The person I'm making this for hopefully knows who she is...

The fact in that time, I had never been so stressed in my life...
Even with normal things that went on, to me a game was something
you have fun in.. Not try to avoid every moment, you had at the time let it all slip by...
Or to me it seemed...
But in the fact no one seemed to be able to get through to a certain someone..
You probably were trying..
So I say, Sorry to you, for it had even been a while since I read that,
to realize the fact thats not the way I see it now, and to find out that it may have hurt in resent..
I am very, very sorry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home