Went out the otherday with a couple friends I haven't seen in awhile.... And to say here.. Nothing changed, in a good way. The one was his happy, goofy self :P , and besides a serious voice change the other one was the same as he has always been.. I have never had that much fun in ages, even with other people... Which reminds me... I let go of something, sortof monkey on my back.. lol.. Sadly my back is killing me now I am still a bit angry at the fact I didn't do anything, and I couldn't do anything... But when they are like that, not wanting any help you try to give them, and turning on you at the drop of a pin.. You can't do anything.. Which sucks I know... It is sinking in now.. All the times I've spent with this person, and they have to turn around, and be the way they are makes no sense.. Nothing brought this on.. Unless teasing about the person they liked, started it... Which still doesn't make any sense at all.... If in a friendship there is always room for a teasing about guys, and girls..
There are alot of things in life I would rather not thrown into my face.. Stuff I know, but never talk about.... Because you DON'T... There are somethings in life you don't I realize this.. i would never walk up to anyone, and tell them they are different (in form), and would never want the same said to me.. Its just mean when they have no clue, what you have been trying lately,
They only assume.. Most thoughts personal about another person should be kept to ones self ..
But in fact they don't know, and alot of people don't care about feelings.. Which sucks as well..
(I know how I am, and how I am is who I am..)
Even though I have no clue how I am.. I live life as it is, and am very happy with that..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home