-START-
Ok... Like a diary... I post a whole bunch of things... Then leave it for a while.. So..
I made a Render.. Didn't know what to make of it,but had named it "Lost Marbles"..
After talking to a very good friend of mine... I told him the trouble I've had, with this other person...
This person is angry, so I thought... Hey another person I use to hang with... Would tell me
her troubles, and then we would both go on happy... I will ask this person if they would like to talk
about it.. Ok fine.. No biggy... Then this person would jump at me (not like...real jumping at) ..
And so I would ask again..Finally got a pm..That ended ALOT I'm sure..I am allowed to be angry... I am allowed to feel hate, and pain.. I can feel these.. Cause I AM a living thing...We all are so much
more,and to treat another like so...Without THINKING of the other persons feelings first... You may feel bad.. You will always have that.. That is your life.. Your self.. But.. Unless YOU ARE willing to handle it... You should never take it out on someone.. Because that is wrong.. We ALL ARE living.. We have LIFE... We have ENERGY... We have all of this,and yet still!..
I don't know... I've had alot to think of in the last week.. With a person I've known for a
very long time just turing on me.. To hearing about deaths.. All of this is wrong..
WE have to remember.. WE ARE living... THIS IS our life.. And THIS IS IT.. No resets..
GAME OVER..
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home