GUILD WARS...
After a (very very) short time I got Factions, the second in the line of Guild Wars.
This game is very easy to get rare items.. Since the monsters drop high end rendering mat..
You spend most of your beginning time in a "pre" or learning area... Which can still whip
your butt if you run in alone (more thinking the Crimson Skull guys). Then you also spend alot
of your beginner time running into Master Togo ,and Mehnlo.. The only thing cool
about running into Togo... Is I would almost place money on him being the voice of
Sima Yi... Only one person sounds like that!I think. lol. Anyway, later on while youre still in your
teens... You'll have to let your henchmen be runners for you..Its hard to stay alive at level 15,
while taking on a whole army of level 20's. Once you get to the top main area (as i call it) With
the boat take all the quests.. And watch that level 15 turn into 20... Which is the highest level you
can go.. I don't like it,but then again.. Its a good challenge!Anyway... Gotta go get the driver up
so he can take me down to do my written test... Wish me luck :S.. I'll be posting Guild Wars pics
once I return.....
-LISA M WOOD
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home