welcome..........to MADCATS WORLD!

Its fun to be "Mad"... I say we all should be!

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Haven't been playing guild wars as much lately, less stress, and gave me time to focus on all the other games I have been rejecting. lol.
But back in, I saw someone selling Unidentified Gold Armor items.. So thought, 'sure why not.. Might be nice to see what I can get'.. How about that... Nothing... Nothing.... Nothing... Nothing... Something that sure as heck wouldn't be the only thing in a GOLD Unidentified Armor..
It was a bot... I bought from a bot... And now was screwed.. I said to her "you scammer", and got nothing but an "ok" back from her.. Any real person would argue with you about them not scamming you.. But I shared the love with Cierdwyn ( whom loves getting those to break down into items... I always sell them ), and showed Terf what it kept doing.. I am feeling horrible now.
almost stupid :P but I see alot of people in the ages saying " WTB Unidentified Gold Armor"..
So.. Why can't I? But never thought I would run into a bot.. Bot being lifeless man made CPU's... Or.. Maybe they are not CPU's? I know they tell you not to go with the Bots, or they will steal your account.. So is leaving your account to someone to rip other people off, get deleted, and get ripped off by the maker of the bot in the end.... Worth it?
I can't see it.. Games are fun.. Don't abuse it fokes!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home