Update.... New suits....
New Aviees...
Starting with Maduse,
Went out, and bought her the 15k Kurzick armor..
Took all of my platinums, a lot of dye selling,
and a lot of my time... But I saved up enough
Amber Chunks to buy it....
Well, at least enough to make the suit once
I built up the money again. I like this suit way
more then the first Kurzick armor set...
Next up in suits... Madcat Tu Tat..
Back with beginner armor,
I love her old suit more...
Not this one, but they live in hard times,
and need to worry about armor strength,
then how it looks..
New AvieeWurm Master Waritu..
There is a temple in Guild Wars...
And you only get to this temple using a
WURM... This temple is full of things called
Monoliths.. This was my farming ground..
Well before they nerfed farming :P
But it was a great place... And is the best
place now!! Due to Hard Mode...
Blessed Hard Mode... Anyway,
took a day to get to 20, and a few days
after that, but Waritu made it to the
Desolation Wastelands...
(Wurm)--^^^
New AvieeAmora Lita 
I made her after trying to figure out if I wanted to
other make a Minion Master..
Or an Elementalist nuker... guy... heh. lol
Shes cute! And the red eyes, with the red hair is
really a nice touch..
Shes on her way to becoming a Survivor... BUT..
Due to the next new aviee...
She is working as a Mule.
FINAL New Aviee Rez X Lezard
I didn't want to take Rez R over the wall...
So this is his younger brother Rez X.
They are Twins, both tall, and also...
really cute!Hes level 10, but he just started 2
days ago, and is in Post...
But Elementalists work great!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home