/startlog
I might as well let this all go,in one big blow...... First off UU/Live,whatever is back.......
Truly I am so happy to be part of this..... And then you have a place...ONE place not happy...
And are so hellbent towards not having their "shard" brought down,that they are going
into this place,and being "incogs"..... I have no problems with "incogs" ,in all i've had a small
army of them in time myself.lol. People arn't always nice,and stuff,around people they don't
know...most people are willing to help out new people...But theres no reason to put
people thru the fear,of losing ALL the shards.... NO POINT PEOPLE!!!
And i know most of this is people ,with nothing better to do...I know this,I am one.lol
But i have nothing better to do with my time,so i help people...or beat games..
or meet people....or beat games.. :)P long days.lol
Anyway these people, are calling other people names....Cause they are not going to their shard
all the time.... ? . ? I don't want to be on one shard ALL the time...
Heck I barely want to be on the shards... WELL!!! Then again...
This new shard is so much FUN!!
So many people all the time...and some returning...Not fond of Live fokes calling
UU fokes not real Uru Live people...
Thats COLD....real cold.lol.....
Ohwell,at least its almost ok...I just
hope Cyan looks past the troble makers...
And does something about it!!!
doubt they will,ohwell.....Anyway had to get all this out somewhere..
Was getting angry,and taking it out on myself.lol...
These people need to smarten up..
They will ruin it for everyone else..... This is wrong..
/endlog
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home