welcome..........to MADCATS WORLD!

Its fun to be "Mad"... I say we all should be!

Saturday, October 08, 2005


I have really been to busy,to post in my own blog. But on the up side I have been working on
my blog,to give it a shine that will hopefully last. The only thing I can't get right
is the border,that would be going down the screen on the sides.
Once I get that sorted out,I can pay most time posting.
The last few days have been great!
Brought out the N64 the otherday,one of the best systems ever built... Unlike that
gamecube... Fun games,but the system its self is a piece of crap.
I always find it funny,cause the outer casing on the gamecube was made
to go through hell,and back... And still be able to work... But as
it works out,I think,they never spent much time on the inside. Which is
very sad for the PS2.lol. They spent alot of time on the inside,but not
enough time on the outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home